
In a little over twelve hours we will be heading into the OR and moments after that, will be meeting our little boy for the first time. I am anxious and excited all at once. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow morning that everything goes smoothly. We will be sure to post pictures as soon as he is here. Ava has been fascinated with my "big belly" these past few months- asking to see the baby, giving it kisses, or just lying her arm
across it as if it were a piece of furniture, when she is sitting on my lap. Pretty soon there will be no more belly to kiss-- a real baby should be even better.
1 comment:
That picture is adorable...although I must say...it is 3:15 and I am yet to receive word....I AM SO EXCITED! Let's see this boy!
I am praying for you, literally all day. I wish I could be there!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment