This past Saturday was the shower for our little man. My dear friend, Kathy drove up from Florida to host it for me and 13 other wonderful friends all came together to celebrate our miracle. I was a bit hesitant about having a shower for the second baby, I didn't really feel like it was necessary- we got so much for Ava just a year and a half ago. But everyone insisted that each baby deserves a celebration and to that, I agree. They said for the second birth you can call it a 'sprinkle', not as big as a shower. And so...I had a lovely sprinkle. Filled with friends and fun-we received so many nice things. Diapers and wipes and soft blankies, as well as tons of boy's clothes...all of which have had the tags removed and are now washed and waiting in his closet. Let's hope it really is a boy!
1 comment:
It was alot of fun meeting your friends. You got some adorable things...little man will be set!
Can't wait to meet your little bundle of boy!
Post a Comment