Saturday, June 09, 2012

Waynesville Inn, North Carolina

We found a lovely little resort, situated in the mountains of North Carolina--the surroundings only solidified our desire to have a cabin and the ability to escape city/suburbia life on the weekends.  Both John and I (and the kids as well, I think) favor being out in nature--clean air, rolling hills, big trees, and open spaces to romp and explore.  Hopefully one day, sooner than later, that dream of cabin living will be a reality--for now we'll cherish time away and quality moments with our fearsome foursome.

Lovely frosty morning
Same grounds, once the sun had warmed things up


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a peaceful,scenic place! Must have been nice to get to the country, away from the traffic and congestion of the city. I hope someday that you will find a cabin in the hills to enjoy with your family!

Love,
Mom/Nana