Saturday, June 09, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy

On February 22nd our little boy turned four years old.  Karsten, we are so proud of the person you continue to become.  You have the kindest soul of anyone I know, you are sweet to others and always put your friends and family before yourself. One of my favorite things about you is your keen observation and ability to make others feel good about themselves. I love when you tell me or other ladies how beautiful they are. You are especially kind to your sister, I know that sissy is your very best buddy and I hope that will always be the case, the two of you have a very special connection.  You are funny and have really come more out of your shell this past year.  You are not nearly as shy or hesitant as you used to be. You love to sing and have an AMAZING ear for music and remembering lyrics, you get this from Pappa and I think the two of you will enjoy exploring different artists and types of music as you get older.  You are creative and love to do art.  This year you started gymnastics and seem to have a natural talent, you bounce through life.  We love you so much and can't wait to see what God has in store for you.  Happy Birthday, boo. xoxo

No comments: