I got the link to our family photo session last night. I am happy that we got a few pictures with all four of us that turned out well. It is difficult to get four different people looking in the same direction and with good facial expressions all at the same time--it is especially difficult when two of the four are ages 3 and 5, and the oldest in the group isn't a fan of getting his picture taken. Click here to return to Family Photo Shoot and if you scroll down a ways, you'll see a sampling of some of my favorites.
1 comment:
I left a comment after viewing the pictures on the other post. Great pictures -- I think they turned out really nice. Ava & Karsten look adorable, and they are getting so grown up! (You & John look good too!)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment