Monday, August 30, 2010

Catching Up--Once Again

Playing catch up on this blog is becoming habit for me. The problem is there are not enough hours in the day or days in the week. Although this is one of my favored things to do, once I get behind it becomes quite the laborious chore to catch up. This summer I have put off blogging for a month plus and then there are 10 or more blogs full of pictures that need organizing and uploading...I am going to once again commit to doing this with more regularity, we'll see how that goes.
It has been especially busy the past few weeks--our trip to Chicago, getting Ava ready to start school, and the day to day routines has made the past six weeks fly by. I can't get my head around the fact that it is September in two days.
The upcoming weeks show no slowing down either. I was gone four days last week, leading a training at our offices in Tampa. John stepped up and did a fantastic job with the kids. I was happy to return home and have a family weekend. Tonight we did a home celebration for John's birthday and tomorrow I leave again. This time I am gone until Sunday, in Colorado-- I am attending a convention in Denver through Friday and then will stay a few extra days to see my family. Will desperately miss our little family here, looking forward to time with extended family there.
I return Sunday and will need to start preparations for Ava's big day on Tuesday--our little girl turns FOUR! I can't believe it. We will take cupcakes to school Tuesday, do a family night at Chuckey Cheese and then have her big birthday with friends the following weekend.
Lots to do--looking forward to all of it, so now I am off to pack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lives are very full, busy, and hectic to be sure. That's the way it is when you have children growing up rapidly, and both of you are working. Probably feels like you are running on a "hamster wheel" some times! And the children grow up right before your eyes!

Love,
Mom