WOW! What an ambitious project, and it turned out beautiful, with Ava's help. You certainly are making a "storybook", extra-special Christmas this year...nice that you and John have time at home together to enjoy all these special activities! (I'm envious...you obviously are having lots more fun this week than me...working frantically to get everything done at church before Dec. 24th!) I'm looking forward to the week after Christmas with you...save some of the "fun stuff" for us to do with you too!
1 comment:
WOW! What an ambitious project, and it turned out beautiful, with Ava's help. You certainly are making a "storybook", extra-special Christmas this year...nice that you and John have time at home together to enjoy all these special activities! (I'm envious...you obviously are having lots more fun this week than me...working frantically to get everything done at church before Dec. 24th!) I'm looking forward to the week after Christmas with you...save some of the "fun stuff" for us to do with you too!
Love,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment