Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chopping Down a Tree






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the outing to cut down a Christmas tree. Precious pictures with John's parents...I know they are so happy to have this time with Ava & Karsten. Glad your weather has been so mild...hope it will last till Christmas. (The temp. here in Colo. is forecast to be 10 degrees on Sunday!!)

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana

See you in 5 more days!

Anonymous said...

P.S.- I forgot to mention that I was especially impressed that Ava cut that big tree down all by herself with that little hand saw :)! What a strong and handy big girl she is! (HA-HA)

lOVE,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hei alle sammen, Det er ikke vanskelig å se at alle koser seg veldig. Så gøy at farmor og farfar snakker norsk med de små.
Ser dere har laget norsk pepperkake hus og norske kaker
Koser dere masse.

klem fra
Tante Svanhild