Karsten turned 9 months this week-- it is difficult for me to get my head around this. ( I wish the 9 month gestation period went nearly as fast.) It doesn't seem like he should be this old already, I feel like his "baby stage" is passing even more quickly than Ava's did. I am sure the fact that things seem three times as busy contributes to the speed at which time passes. He continues to be my JOY--he is an easy going, delightful little boy, smiley and sweet. And for how much I adore his sister, she is a great deal more work at this point; making Karsten's personality my saving grace most days. He is still not quite crawling, but is more eager to stand up holding onto things. We will see if he decides to be a crawler or just go straight to walking. Upright, as opposed to face down on the floor is a more preferable position for him. We go for is wellness check this afternoon, I will be anxious to see how big he is--at this rate I think he will pass up Ava on both weight and potentially height, sooner rather than later.
1 comment:
Cute monkey hat! For right now, especially while you are outnumbered by your children, better be glad that Karsten isn't getting around too well on his own. Once that happens, you will really be frazzled, especially when Ava & Karsten decide they want to go in different directions. How in the world do parents of twins or multiples manage? Happy Thanksgiving...we'll call you on Thursday. We know you and John will be missing each other; I guess for John it will probably just be a regular workday in Norway.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment