Friday, November 14, 2008

Crawl Baby Crawl


Karsten is right on the verge of getting the crawling thing. Up until now he has wanted nothing to do with being on his tummy, he'd much rather sit up and see what is going on. Ava was the exact same (and didn't finally crawl until 10 months). Karsten can get all over the living room scooting on his tummy and rolling around. Today he was able to put his bottom up in the air and move his legs back and forth, but just couldn't put it all together--eventually getting too tired and just laid on the carpet, somewhat defeated. It will be interesting to see how much the children change this month while John is away in Norway, we can only hope he returns to one less set of diapers and a mobile man! Exciting times ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaay, Karsten, you are getting to be such a big boy! I love these pictures...the caption for the first one could be, "I think I can...I think I can" (like the little train). And the second one could be, "This is hard work, and I'm pooped!" No doubt before you know it he'll just take off one day, and then before long he'll be getting into everything, including Ava's things. This is a fun age...they seem to be doing something new almost daily.

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana