Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Shoot

We had a family picture done last weekend, in hopes of getting something for a card this year. We met this gal at a park near our house and she took more journalistic pictures as we just interacted with oneanother. It was a lovely day and an equally lovely approach to professional photography. I have no need to go to a studio and stress out trying to get my kids to sit still on some white background again. I highly recommend going this route instead. Here are some of the pictures from that day--you'll have to wait for our Christmas cards to see more.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOVE them.

Anonymous said...

It was unusual to see Karsten with such a serious expression...he is always smiling. We look forward to your Christmas card pictures this year. As I've often told Julie, you really don't need to do professional photos...you always get such great pictures of the children, and they always look natural and happy.

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana