
Ava has taken a great interest in using the big girl potty this past week. We invested in underpants and Pull Up trainers and she seems to have really started to get it. Yesterday was very successful, going both potty and poopy without me needing to remind her. She is very proud of herself--she is equally proud of me. Whenever she is in the bathroom with me and I go potty, she jumps up and down and screams, "You DID IT, Mamma- good job!" It's a nice affirmation and who doesn't need that every once in awhile?
3 comments:
Good for Ava...if she is interested and cooperating on her own,it sounds like she will be trained before long. And it will be nice not to have to buy so many diapers.
I guess your days of privacy in the bathroom are a thing of the past. When our kids were little, I used to think that was the ONLY place where I could have a little privacy!
Love,
Mom/Nana
P.s. I wonder what Ava would think to know there was a picture of her sitting on the potty being broadcast all over the world via internet!! Oh my...
YAY AVA! Good job!
Same to you, Julie. You can potty with the best of 'em! :)
I own every potty contraption known to man - welcome to the club, Julie! Nate went 7 times the other day - he was just SO excited to use the potty :)
Post a Comment