Ava has nearly perfected a somersault-whether on the floor (where we prefer she do it) or flipping off the furniture, she is ready to join the circus. She is a rambunctious. coordinated, little girl. Karsten is still mostly stationary; but takes great delight in watching his sister run circles around him, flip on her head, or any other crazy thing she is willing to try. I am sure it will not be too long before he is copying her. For today, he seems more concerned that she might hurt herself. I have to laugh at his face in this picture as she flipped herself off the chair they were sitting in together.
.
2 comments:
Not only is Ava an advanced talker for 2 years old, she seems to be very coordinated, to be able to do a somersault already. Karsten looks startled or surprised when Ava flipped off the couch. I hope he doesn't try to copy his big sister!
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
The top picture is hilarious. It's like Karsten is mortified and shocked that his sister just fell face-first off the couch. Hilarious.
Post a Comment