Lately Ava has been really excited to play with Karsten and he with her. All she has to do is walk in the room and his whole face lights up. I hope he always feels that way about her. She can be pretty rough and tumble with him. The other day she was straddling his belly like he was a horse and bouncing on him, he was laughing hysterically. I told her she needed to be careful with him, that he is just a baby. Then I realized he could probably take it --as they are nearly the same size. ( They had check ups together last month:Ava 2yrs. 25 lbs, Karsten 6 months nearly 20lbs.) He's a brute and I always warn her one day very soon he is going to be able to rough her up right back. In the photos above they were playing around again, he got a hold of her nose and was kissing her, next shot--she was asking for me to help her from Karsten.




2 comments:
Yes, Karsten is just a baby, but based on his size and his strength, he can probably hold his own when Ava plays rough with him. He's not too fragile at this stage. I'm sure they will be great playmates for each other, being so close in age. And as soon as Karsten can get around, he will be following Ava everywhere, and then getting into her toys, which will cause problems... They are so cute together!
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
It is so nice to see them enjoying each others company. And he will get back at her sometime...... She beter be ready to run........
Asbjorn
Post a Comment