Saturday, January 26, 2008

Room for Two

Today we went and picked up a new double stroller for our soon to be twosome. It was very nice of Julie's mom and dad to purchase this for us- thank you Nana and Gamel Papa! The stroller itself is fabulous: roomy, easy to maneuver and stylish all at the same time. Ava was thrilled to try it out when we got home. The front "toddler seat" is very grown up with its own snack and cup holders and Ava can get in and out all on her own, which makes her feel very proud. It claims to support two children weighing 40-50 lbs. a piece. With the weight of the stroller itself, that is 120+ lbs of gear and kiddos--I don't know how anxious I will be to do much pushing with that load, that will be quite the workout. One would hope that by the time your child weighs that much they should be pretty happy walking on their own or else they need to just for the exercise!
Perfect, there is a spot for my 'num, nums'

And soon there will be two!

I am really excited to be the Big Girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting new pictures of the stroller and Ava on your blog! She is REALLY looking like a big girl all of a sudden! I can't get over how much older she looks since Thanksgiving...like she is losing that baby look in her face. The stroller looks very BIG, and I hope it's not too heavy and awkward to wrestle in and out of your car...you'll be worn out before you even go anywhere! Like you said, this will be a "free" workout...and weight training too :) Is there a seat belt or something to restrain Ava in her stroller seat...(hopefully)?

Love to all 4 of you,
Mom

P.S. - I hope your latest "baby dream" will come true for you.

Kathy said...

So fun! I love it. It's suprisingly stylish for baby gear. Good selection!