We went out for Italian dinner to celebrate Eden's birthday the last night they were all here. Afterward, we crossed the street where the big town center park is, with a fountain in the center. No one was there, which is never the case during the day or in the summer. But this particular evening we had it all to ourselves. The kids had a blast running through the water with their clothes on. Karsten was especially excited, acting as if he was getting away with something. We went home from there, soaked shoes and all and ate ice cream cake in celebration of Eden's big day.












2 comments:
Eden really got to celebrate her birthday in a special way in Atlanta! That was a fun day for everybody. Too bad the adults couldn't be so uninhibited to play in the fountain. The kids obviously had a great time -- I thought that evening was a little cool to be running around in wet clothes.
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
While I truly enjoy this post...I am hoping for one more updated. :) Know you are busy but when you get a chance post a couple of pics.
Post a Comment