My only wish for Mother's Day was time--wishing there was a way to literally make it stand still. Life has been busy the past months, since returning to full time employment. We have a good routine down--the kids love school and most mornings are happy to be up and on their way. I love my job and despite the commute, look forward to going into the office each day. John and I have divided responsibilities more and things run smoothly. All in all there is little to complain about. The only thing lacking is enough time--time to make dinner each night, time to keep the house as tidy as I'd like, time to do more with the children, time for John and I, time to be social, simply more time. This morning I was greeted with breakfast in bed, cards and pictures the kids made, a spa day from Ava and Karsten (thanks to Pappa), and now I've been given time. While the children play and rest, I am devoting the day to organizing the office and catching up on blogs. A little piece of time to do two of the things I've been meaning to for weeks.
1 comment:
I think every mother wishes for more time...life is just so busy for everyone these days. And you probably feel like your children are growing up right before your eyes. Glad that you had such a nice and relaxing Mother's Day, and enjoyed good family time together. That's what means the most. Hugs to all of you,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment