Saturday, June 19, 2010

No Time to Blog

I keep going months between entries-- it makes me sad that I feel like I don't have time to blog anymore. The reality is I do it far too infrequently, so I feel like I need to catch up with several entries--which then does become very time consuming. We just returned from the movies, Toy Story 3. It was very cute, both John and I, as well as the kids got a good laugh from it. When I sat down in the office and told John I was going to "catch up" on blogs, his response was, "see you next week." Hopefully it won't take that long. Leaving off where I last stopped, the end of April--when my sister, niece, and mom were here visiting....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy to c u on here. Thanks for making the time. ;)

Anonymous said...

Obviously now that you are working full-time, posting pictures on your blog has to be low priority. But everyone enjoys the updates, and getting to see all the cute pictures of the children! Can't wait to see them in person soon...hope Karsten remembers me this time.

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana