
This face reminds me a little of Edward Munch's-- The Scream
The other day Ava was alone in the playroom and had been quiet for some time, too long really. When I went to check on what she was doing I found her hands literally covered in hot pink marker. She had started to work on her face, claiming it was her makeup. When I asked what she was doing--she replied, "Mom, I know...Markers are only for paper. But I am trying to look beautiful!" She knows the rule, she just chooses to ignore it. Several baths later the pink finally faded away. Never a dull moment around here.
1 comment:
You don't want to squelch that creative side of Ava, now do you? Better lock up the markers...before she decides to do a mural on the wall. Was Karsten an innocent bystander this time?
Love,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment