
Last week we were lucky to have a visit from my dear friend, Erin. We have known each other since our first days of college, went through the education department together, started teaching at the same time, she was in John and my wedding, and continues to be a wonderful friend. The kids loved spending time with her-she is a natural and I hope that she will be able experience all the joys of being a mom someday. We mostly just hung out and did the day to day things I do with my kids. We were able to get into the city and go out one night, just the two of us for sushi and drinks in Buckhead. I am always happy to have friends come and visit and as Erin put it, experience my "southern lifestyle". I don't know how southern it is, aside from the heat and humidity--it is probably a similar lifestyle to what I would have in CO for example.
1 comment:
You probably wouldn't have a similar house in CO, (& definitely not so large). Glad that you had a nice visit with Erin.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment