Sunday, June 08, 2008

Beauty Shop

I haven't been good about posting new pictures of the kids since we returned from CO--here are some recent ones of Ava and Karsten. She has gotten really into playing make believe, this particular day she was having fun "getting pretty." Karsten was fascinated with watching us. My little brother used to happily dress up like a girl, so that he could play with my friends and myself...I will be curious to see what the upcoming years bring if Karsten wants to join in with what his big sister is doing?
Spa Robe

Getting ready for a blow dry

Does my hair look good like this?

I think you look fabulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable faces!! I hope for Karsten's sake that Ava won't subject him to playing dress-up like a girl! Judging from how much Ava liked Thomas the train when you were in Colorado, I think it might be more likely that she will be playing trucks and trains with her little brother. Nothing wrong with that either. Can't wait to see you in a little more than two weeks in Chicago! (Although I'm sure you are dreading the long & expensive car trip!!! Hopefully Ava & Karsten will travel well...and Pappa too! We know he doesn't like long car trips.)
Miss you all, especially the two little ones...see you soon!

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana