This weekend we built a new house for Sam-or at least it was intended for him. He has wanted to be outside pretty consistently these days. I think Ava makes him nervous; now that she is totally mobile, she is quick to chase him down and pull the hair from his tail. Mostly she is really sweet with him and often wants to lay next to him and snuggle- as for Sam, he'd rather go in the backyard where he can run and be free. With the weather getting cooler I thought it would be nice for him to have a warm place to rest. Ava was eager to help Pappa put together the dog house and even more excited to play in it. Evidently we will need to invest in a play house for the girls in the near future. For now, Ava is the only one that has actually used the "house."
Ava and her stuffed puppy
3 comments:
Aw, that's precious. Nice of her to break it in for Sam. I'm loving her hair.
Looks to me like Sam may not get to use his dog house. I think Ava has pre-empted him. You're right...Ava definitely needs a play house. Now that John has practiced building the dog house, it should be no problem for him to design a play house for Ava, right?!
I'm totally going to 'ARGH' like a pirate...that will be my new parenting method. Haha.
Post a Comment