Week 23-
I love this picture of Ava- I think she looks like a Little Pixie, all she needs is a pair of wings and fairy dust. She has become fascinated with her feet, and is either holding onto them or has them in her mouth most days. I like these weekly pictures to remember the stages that she was going through at the time. There were others from this day where she is making funny faces and really chewing her bottom lip- a result of the discomforts of her teeth. You can also see on her little hands where she is chewing them until they are all chapped and nearly raw. We have been coating them with Vaseline and having her sleep in mittens in hopes that they will heal. This week she turns six months! We will post more pictures to mark the day. My aunt, Twila gave us these really sweet t-shirts at our baby shower- with 3, 6, 9 months and 1year written on them. As of Wednesday we will be half way through the pack- I hope the second half of the year does not go as quickly as this first part has.

1 comment:
She looks awesome in Periwinkle!
Post a Comment