"Okay, so this lace makes a loop, goes around the other one, and then gets pulled through the hole. I think I've got it this time."As I mentioned previously, Ava continues to amaze us with her above average intellect. I am convinced that she will be whisked away and labeled exceptional and gifted the moment she enters school. She shows strong ability with fine motor skills, is very detailed, and I presume will excel at standardized test taking. Case in point-at only six months of age she is already learning to tie her shoes...we think it is important for her to feel independent, and being self sufficient will only help her in the long run. So we are starting at an early age- teaching her to get dressed, shoes tied, get your diaper bag organized with the things you would like for the day and wait in the car for me. We'll let you know how this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment