Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weekly Pictures Can Be Frustrating

My Aunt Roberta started this tradition with her kids- taking a weekly picture of them to see how much babies change in the first year of life. It is something that I wanted to do when I had children, and I am happy to report that I have done a good job keeping up with it thus far. Sometimes the picture happens on the day it is supposed to (for example Ava was born on a Thursday, so technically her first week picture should have been that next Thursday). Other times it happens by the end of that weekend- but needless to say, we have every week documented and I am able to say that indeed our baby is changing dramatically-cuter with each week that passes. Because I am a bit obsessive, I tend to take multiple pictures each week in hopes that I will get at least one good one. Ava is typically quite patient and has come to know this ritual. This past week however, her personality really became apparent and there are some funny expressions that tell how she really feels about it...

GRRR! There's that camera again.


Umm, I am kind of getting sick of this posing thing.

Week 20- an example of "a good shot"

No comments: