Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


John thinks Ava looks like a little boy when I dress her in denim overalls- I think she looks adorable, and that her eyes are especially dynamic! Personally, I am relieved whenever I have an opportunity to dress her in something that isn't covered in floral print and pink! Don't get me wrong, I have certainly become a bigger fan of the rose colored hue since having a baby girl-but I will always favor classic Gap, even if it means mistaking our Ava for a little boy. I put together a collage frame for John for Valentine's Day-filled with images of this sweet girl, so that he would have something to hang in his office. As I spent time going through all of the photos taken in the past five months, I found myself growing terribly emotional looking back on how quickly she is growing. The images taken her first days of life seem so long ago, and although she was a big baby-weighing in over 9 lbs, she looks so tiny comparatively. To all our friends and family we wish you happiness and much LOVE not just on this day, but every day in between. xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei. Farfar syntes det var hyggelig å se Ava i en ny habitt! "a boy's overalls". Det gleder oss å finne nye bilder av Ava, men skulle nok også ha sett dere noe mer "live" på Skype..
Farmor og farfar ønsker dere alle a happy Valentines day.

Kathy said...

Woah. I don't think I can compete with that comment.
I think she's stinkin adorable. The little shoes are precious.