Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...AGAIN!

It's true... it seems we can't stay in one place for too long. This time it won’t be nearly as labor intensive, and any move that is not international seems easy comparatively. John was offered a job in Atlanta, Georgia and at months end we will all relocate there. He has already made the move to a corporate apartment, leaving me in Charlotte to be a single mom (which has given me such an appreciation for women who do this without help) and to pack up our lives once again. We sold our “new” home in Charlotte and found a house this past weekend in Suwanee, GA- which is a suburb north of Atlanta. We will close on both the end of the month; ironically it will be exactly one year to the day that we closed on the current house we are in. We haven't had a chance to even break it in yet! It is a good thing all in all- with John traveling so much with Accenture, it was no life for anyone involved. He has been blessed with a new job he truly enjoys going to each day and it will allow him to be home each night. Ava and I think that is the best part. I am still on maternity leave, so the timing is easy in that sense for me-I simply resigned before I was due back and am enjoying every second of being an at home mom. For now, I plan to get settled in Atlanta and then we will see what the future holds in terms of going back to work. As of November 30th we will have a new address:

4085 Summit Gate Drive-Suwanee, GA 30024

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so excited for you. This is going to be an awesome transition for you...because you will be closer to me!...Ok, ok plus John won't have to travel anymore.
Congrats on everything coming together!