Saturday, December 01, 2012

Boys Trip to TN

In August John and Karsten took a boys only weekend and headed to Chattanooga Tennessee.  They had the best time together--stayed at a hotel, took in a concert, went to the children's museum, and rode the Chattanooga Choo-choo train.  More than all the sites to see, I think they genuinely had the BEST time just being with one another.  It is a joy to watch this relationship develop and I hope they will have many more boy bonding adventures in the years to come.  John took a ton of pictures at the train depot (I was impressed, as I am usually the one behind the camera), I also had to laugh at all Karsten's self-initiated poses, future model.














3 comments:

Susan said...

Very special

Hege Helen said...

Utrolig koselig og lese om John Egil og Karstens guttetur, er utrolig viktig at far og sønn gjør noe helt alene på samme måte at mor og datter bør gjøre det samme. Ser ut som en spennede tur og jeg ser for meg de begge trommer avgårde på konserten de var på, for rytme har osteig gutta =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time on the train -- bet Karsten especially enjoyed that! All boys (big & little) like trains. Next time you come to Colorado, we'll have to ride the Georgetown Loop Railroad with Y'all!

Love,
Mom/Nana