| Around the time Eden was born--10 years ago |
I feel like this picture could have been three years ago. I vividly remember Ben at this age. He was such an adorable little boy-- I am lucky to have spent so much time with my nephews and niece when they were little. Living just down the road from the Bonser clan and being the token Aunt, I look back on those years with great memories. It is hard to believe that this sweet, little eight year old boy is now graduating from HS and heading to college. Where does the time go?!
| Don't know how this Mamma is going to cope once he is away |
We had a great, fun-filled weekend. Graduation party, dinners out, time to just connect and catch up, snuggles with sweet Isobel and lots of laughs. I am so glad I was able to zip away to Colorado for the weekend to celebrate Ben's accomplishment and cheer him on in this next phase of life. Way to go Ben--you are still just as cute as the little boy pictured above, but it is amazing to see the man you are growing into. One that is funny, faithful, talented and with a wonderful heart--love you, buddy.
1 comment:
It was really nice that you were able to be here for Ben's graduation party. I know it meant so much to him. Doesn't seem possible that he will be leaving for college in less than a month. But we are so proud of the terrific young man he has become, and know he has a bright future waiting for him.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment