Ava turned nine months yesterday-June 7th. It is amazing to think that as quickly as the time has passed since she was six months old, the same will most likely be true for the next three months-only then she will be one year old! This time is the best right now, everyone tells me that it seems with each stage it just becomes more and more fun and I agree. She is really interacting with us- laughing, clapping, and dancing (which just entails bouncing up and down-but with the way she bends her body in half, it is a good workout.) This past week three teeth have started to surface- one to the right of her two bottom teeth and her two top front teeth are right below the gums, ready to break through any day now. She will have a mouth full of chompers and the ability to eat more solid things, rather than just having to gum it. We have these little t-shirts one for every three months-3, 6, 9, and one year. I thought it was fun to see how she has evolved these past six months. See for yourself-
2 comments:
That is so awesome! I wish I would have done that with Caden...although I have such a ridiculous amount of pictures I could probably link them together and photoshop in the numbers...
No one would have to know...
Ava's 9th month picture is so precious! She's getting to be such a big girl...much too fast! Enjoy every precious minute...before you know it she'll be going to kindergarten!
Love & kisses to my favorite baby!
Post a Comment