This blog has never fallen so far behind--my last post was the start of our trip to Vail, in September. Life has gotten the best of me these days, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I have 100s of pictures to sort through and catch up with all our Fall happenings. It was my hope that I'd get it done the past few weeks. But with the business of working, parties, shopping, Christmas cards, decorating, mailing, and prepping, there hasn't been the time. In 48 hours we leave for Norway--so tonight, I need to do laundry and think about starting to pack. I am taking my laptop full of pictures with us and hope to catch up on all my blog posts there.
Please check back--until then, Merry Christmas. xo
1 comment:
Merry Christmas and safe travels. We will look forward to your posts. XO
Post a Comment