I used to take a weekly picture of Ava- it was amazing to watch her change from week to week. As we approached her first birthday, life seemed to get busier and I wasn't always great at only letting seven days come between the pics. Once she turned one, I thought it was more realistic to take a monthly picture...not as many changes in her look, not as much required of me, etc. This past week we gave her a haircut to get the long baby hairs out of her face. She wouldn't let me put a clip in, I kept finding them in her mouth, which is a serious baby choking hazard! So the trim resulted in bangs and I think she looks about a year older. Here are some new pictures of our big girl with the bangs.
2 comments:
WHERE DID ALL THAT HAIR COME FROM!?!?!?!
She is a little woman overnight!
Ava's first haircut! Did she actually sit still and let you trim? Did you keep a lock of that baby hair? She does look much more grown up, and very cute with her bangs!
Post a Comment